Thursday, July 23, 2015

Introduction

I really, really wanted to come up with a personalized wedding gift. After going back and forth on some different options, I decided to give you a personal blog about some of the things I have learned as a husband. I chose the name Marriage Snacks for obvious reasons. Not that I completely understand that inside joke, but I think it is a pretty cool name. This blog will feature weekly snacks/antidotes on marriage.

So I give you 52 weeks of this marriage blog. I don't know all that I will put in here yet, but it will be a combination of my own experiences, tips from books I have read, videos, songs, pictures, and quotes. By no means is this an attempt to share with you how perfect of a husband I am. I've learned some things over the years, but I do plenty of things wrong too. I will share some of my victories and some of my defeats over the next year. The whole purpose is to give you a gift of encouragement for you and your marriage during the first 12 months. Lindsy is welcome to read it, but I am gearing my thoughts toward a husband perspective. 


I don't really get to do it much, but I enjoy writing. Giving newly weds some marriage tips and well wishes in a card is a nice and common gesture. But often cards are here today and gone tomorrow. These tips will remain online for whenever it seems necessary...

Love you brother! I wish you and Lindsy the best!

P.S. Subscribe to the blog so you get a notification of when my latest post is out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment